It's Friday 9th April and I'm here to highlight this week's major industry news in logistics. So, what's happened?
- CEVA Logistics launches its new healthcare and pharma logistics service spin off, ForPatients
- Former Hellmann COO Bart De Vries joins Cargo Partner as COO for the Air and Ocean business
- Ocean carriers achieves their best financial performance in Q4 2020 with profit across the industry at around $9bn
- Baris Oran joins the executive board at GXO as CFO
- FourKites acquires Ocean Visibility platform Haven
I love speaking to leading experts and professionals in the logistics space, so please feel free to get in touch. It would be great to chat about this video, the industry, your career and what CM Industrial could do for you. Sound good? My email is Aaron.Pearce@industrial-cm.com.
For more logistics articles, videos and podcasts like this; check out my consultant page.
RaaS could be the secret weapon in reaping the benefits of warehouse automation with none of the hassle, here's how...