Manufacturing Manager .
Boston - United States
Are you an experienced Manufacturing/Production Manager based in Boston?
Are you interested in working with a leader in the Industrial Automation space?
Well, I suggest looking at this Manufacturing Manager position I am recruiting.
Working closely with the General Manger - Americas, you'll be responsible for a wide range of key duties:
- Leading the manufacturing, logistics and transactional teams respectively
- Maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels and driving operational excellence
- ROI Analysis
- Proposing innovation for production and organization processes
- Manging growth and development of the team
What do we need to see from you?
- Advanced knowledge of management and production
- Experienced with logistics and lean management
- Experienced with SAP and MRP Software’s
- P&L Management experience.
- Smart manufacturing and processes digital transformation
- Passion for growth and implementing change
- Systemic thinker
What's in it for me?
- You'll be joining an established, innovative brand that are looking to invest into their production and manufacturing. As well as this, you'll be a key contributor to the growth of the business and the businesses digital transformation.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development joining a business with a people first culture.
- A competitive salary, and industry leading benefits.
How do I apply?
If you like what you've read so far, hit the apply button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job