Country Manager - Netherlands.
Netherlands - Netherlands
We are currently searching for a higly experienced Country Manager for the Netherlands.
This role role is a very exciting opportunity to build a business from the ground up and building on a business wit a very strong product and leveraging deep knowledge of the industry and relevasnt business processes to the Netherlands market. As Country Manager you will be responsible for developing the region, as it's expected to be the number one priority region for the business.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly driven leader to build a leading B2B business in the region. The right candidate will be capable of setting sales and go-to-market strategies, very strong business development and sales attributes, whilst having a passion for buiilding teams.
- Lead the business and begin to market and introduce the technology in to the Netherlands market;
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relationship that focuses on growing Customer Lifetime Value for our clients
- Presenting and demonstrating the core functionality and benefits of the products solutions
- Keeping abreast of all competitor activity in the market, providing ongoing feedback to key product marketing and management teams
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators, and industry trends through self-education and the business resources
- Recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them
- Establish strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Own the business plan of the business for the Netherlands
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate strategies to establish and grow the business and effectively implement those strategies via clear goals and objectives
- Manage all operations within the region. Including taking responsibility for profit, revenue, quality targets, and recruitment
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts
- Participate and represent in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
- Have demonstratable and proven leadership skills
- 7 years selling experience, with 5 years’ experience selling Enterprise Software essential
- Have 3+ years’ experience in senior management preferably in a SaaS, Smart Waste, or Waste Management company
- Experience negotiating 500k USD multi-year contracts
- Having relationships and experience with companies within the waste management and recycling industry is a plus
- Have strong analytical skills with a talent for problem-solving in a very structured manner
- Have the ability to work autonomously and self-directed
- Are hungry for success and eager to build a business from the ground
- Have flexibility and willingness to travel
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, reach out directly at: Bilal.Ahmed@industrial-cm.com
Apply for this job