Project Planner - Germany or Austria.
Munich or Vienna - Germany or Austria
Do you find yourself thinking what next? If so, then I think it would be good for us to talk. CM Industrial are teamed up with one of the fastest-growing, international construction consultancies across Europe, who have big plans and they need your help.
“What is the role…?”
As part of a project team, you will take control of complex schedules as part of project control.
- Facilitate collaborative planning sessions with project team, subcontractors, designers, and stakeholders to get input for sequencing, manpower and durations, as it relates to overall project milestones.
- Working with cost/commercial team to develop work breakdown structures and robust performance baselines, establishing progress and cost monitoring methods, producing project control reports and providing performance analysis and recommendations for our clients.
But aside from the core responsibilities you would expect from a planning/scheduling role, why should you consider this opportunity?
- You'll join an ambitious global team committed to making a difference to the most exciting projects and programmes happening around the world.
- Their forward-thinking motto places a huge emphasis on looking after individuals and supporting them to succeed
- A chance to join a global leader in the Hi-Tech & Life Science construction market
A few key points:
- Ideally based in Munich or Vienna/Krems
- You MUST speak German (at least a B1/B2 level)
- Expertise in project controls and time/schedule management is required, preferably within the Life Sciences market
- Experience using project scheduling tools (MS Project, Primavera P3, P5 and P6), Excel, PowerPoint and Pertmaster.
“How do I apply?”
Apply for this job
- Great! Just reach out to me via email (Henry.Longhurst@industrial-cm.com) or apply directly, then we’ll have a chat, I can go into more detail and you can see if this is right for you.