Project Controls Manager - Pharma Construction (French-speaker).
Brussels - Belgium
Are you looking to join a global leader in the Data Centre & Life Science construction market?
Do you find yourself thinking what next? If so, then I think it would be good for us to talk. CM Industrial are teamed up with one of the fastest-growing, international construction consultancies across Europe, who have big plans and they need your help.
“What is the role…?”
As a project control manager you are responsible for integrating project control disciplines such as risk, cost and planning management.
- Collation of progress data from multi-discipline teams to update project/programme schedule in Primavera P6
- You monitor the actual costs and compare them with the plan data and budgets; You create regular reports such as monthly and quarterly project reports as well as the final project report.
- Collaborate with the client team at the start of the project to ensure that the risk management process is clear and integrated, enabling proper risk management;
But aside from the core responsibilities you would expect from a project controls role, why should you consider this opportunity?
- You'll join an ambitious global team committed to making a difference to the most exciting projects and programmes happening around the world.
- Their forward-thinking motto places a huge emphasis on looking after individuals and supporting them to succeed
- A chance to join a global leader in the Hi-Tech & Life Science construction market
A few key points:
- You can be based anywhere in Belgium
- French speaker required
- Previous experience in a similar project controls role, preferably in the field of Life Sciences/pharma/biotech
- Experience using controls/ general software applications such as Primavera (P6), Power BI, Microsoft Office Applications.
“How do I apply?”
Apply for this job
- Great! Just reach out to me via email (Henry.Longhurst@industrial-cm.com) or apply directly, then we’ll have a chat, I can go into more detail and you can see if this is right for you.