It's Friday 2nd April and I'm back to re-cap the week's major industry news in logistics. So, what's gone on?
- The Ever Given is freed and traffic resumes on the Suez canal
- Sandeep Sakharkar is named CIO of XPO spinoff GXO
- Supply chain software provider Stord announces a $65 million Series C funding round
- Boston Dynamics is exploring the warehouse mobility world with a new robot creation to unload trucks and containers
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen is reactivating the last three of its vessels that were parked last year
If you don't know me very well, then I'm Aaron and I'm a specialist recruiter passionate about the industry that I serve: logistics.
I love speaking to leading experts and professionals in the space, so please feel free to get in touch. It would be great to chat about this video, the industry, your career and what CM Industrial could do for you. Sound good? My email is Aaron.Pearce@industrial-cm.com.
For more logistics articles, videos and podcasts like this; check out my profile page.
RaaS could be the secret weapon in reaping the benefits of warehouse automation with none of the hassle, here's how...
Sameer Jaffary analyses the advancement of warehouse technology including the impact of Brexit and the Coronavirus pandemic. Click to read.
This past year has seen a huge boost in e-commerce activity across the globe. To keep up with such demands, there's been an accelerated rate of automation adopted within warehouses and distribution centres.