It's Friday 19th March and I'm back to re-cap the week's major industry news in logistics. Here's what has happened:
- The new XPO Logistics spin-off will be called GXOHapag
- Lloyd acquires Dutch shipping line NileDutch to boost their presence in West Africa.
- bPost appoint Dirk Tirez as their interim CEO
- Flowspace raise $31m in Series B funding to expand their warehousing and fulfilment technology solutions
- DHL renew their long-term partnership with Formula One ahead of the new season
If you don't know me very well, then I'm Aaron and I'm a specialist recruiter passionate about the industry that I serve: logistics.
I love speaking to leading experts and professionals in the space, so please feel free to get in touch. It would be great to chat about this video, the industry, your career and what CM Industrial could do for you. Sound good? My email is Aaron.Pearce@industrial-cm.com.
For more logistics articles, videos and podcasts like this; check out my profile page.
The use of drone technology remains minimal across industries, so what are the barriers to drone onboarding and what can they offer us? Let's discuss.
RaaS could be the secret weapon in reaping the benefits of warehouse automation with none of the hassle, here's how...