Looking for your next big project?
Want to be involved in one of the most biggest pharmaceutical expansion projects in Europe?
If so, then I think it would be good for us to talk!
We have teamed up with one of the biggest general contractors worldwide, who specialise in building large-scale Life Science facilities, who have a long-term project in Switzerland and they need your help.
If you're looking for a flat, non-hierarchical and title-less environment, where collaboration is at the heart of everything they do, then look no further. With an emphasis on changing the world and continuous improvement, these core values are lived by throughout the business.
My client is growing extensively across Europe and are looking to appoint a Project Director for a multi-year, $400M Pharmaceutical project in Visp, who will be ultimately responsible for the high-level execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of this project.
A few key points:
· Project requires 5-days a week in Visp
· Open to any EU-passport holders
· Accommodation and travel all included
· Permanent, salaried position
· The right individual will have 15+ years experience in Project Management roles
· Must have previously delivered similar large pharmaceutical/biotech/life science Capex projects
· Project language is mixture of English, Italian and GermanApply for this job
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.