You will be responsible for creating a robust talent strategy for the business as well as creating and carrying out Talent Acquisition Programs that support the business in the US.
This role is hybrid, with 2-3 days a week required in the office, the remainder can be done remotely.
You will partner with the HR team to action staffing strategies, enhance the company’s visibility in key recruiting channels and help to establish the business as an Employer of Choice.
Responsibilities include -
• Working closely with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs for full, part-time, and temporary resources
• Review and edit job descriptions as required, create requisitions and produce external postings that are attractive to prospective candidates.
• Source, evaluate and recommend high quality candidates who fit the skills and requirements of active vacancies and schedule and coordinate interviews
• Maintain internal applicant tracking system
• Work with Hiring Managers and HR to develop offer proposals and close successfully on offers.
• Ensure utmost accuracy and compliance with policies for both internal and external hires
• Research and recommend college and careers fairs, DE&I events and other career fairs that best meet Company and Department objectives.
• Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field is preferred
• 2-4 years internal talent acquisition or external recruitment agency experience with an appreciation for the nuances of talent acquisition
• Previous experience in a high -tech or manufacturing company is preferred but candidates with the ability to understand complex briefs will also be considered
• Experience sourcing candidates in talent short markets
• Marketing and social media strategy experience preferred but not essential
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if interested please submit your resume for a confidential chat.Apply for this job
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.