Hydrogen Product Owner .
Houston - United States
Highly competitive + Industry leading benefits
Do you want to be part of a company committed to advancing their organisation towards being a leader in Hydrogen and across the Energy Transition?
Charlton Morris is excited to present an opportunity to work with one of the biggest companies in the world in an exciting new area of their business focused on the Energy transition. The position of "Product Owner" will have a market focus on Hydrogen.
The Product Owner (PO) will lead one or more Hydrogen agile teams, enabling the teams, removing barriers, and providing real-time decision making, to develop and commercialize new opportunities. The PO is accountable for product outcomes, customer value realization & fit, and strategic alignment with the Energy teams and the rest of the organization. The PO oversees the prioritization of the team's outcomes and goals.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Deliver fast commercialization of product solutions, aligned with overall Hydrogen strategies, incorporating customer feedback and end-user needs.
- Manage, curate, and continuously prioritize the product team's agile backlog to ensure optimal value delivery.
- Stay aligned and attuned to customer value and potential changes/impacts/trends in the product space (from product generation to delivery).
- Enable team delivery by enrolling the right resources, people, processes, and technologies to deliver the end product.
- Own product vision and roadmap (update throughout entire life cycle), including both supply & demand aspects for the product.
- Develops and communicates product acceptance criteria. Accountable for accepting the team's work.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5 years of product management, product development, and/or equivalent project management experience
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in Hydrogen products, to deliver product feasibility (from product generation to delivery), viability (ability to generate value), and desirability (delivering on real end-user needs)
- 5 years of work experience in Hydrogen product lines
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 8+ years Hydrogen product management and/or project management experience
Relocation may be considered.
Apply for this job