Charlton Morris is excited to partner with the Norwegian tech company and the award-winning developer within the Smart Buildings space.
Innovative, unique and ambitious - this business is well established in the UK and the USA, partnering with the market leaders in Facility and Real Estate management. If you want to join an enthusiastic team, be involved in amazing projects such as Royal Opera House in London and make the world greener, this opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a technical performer to work across the UK and European teams, channel partners and customers in Smart Buildings and Facility Management fields. You will be a trusted advisor and technical leader of complex technical solution design. You will attend client meetings across the United Kingdom and Europe and present the value of our entire product suite to technical stakeholders and decision-makers
- 5+ years of experience of technical solutions experience;
- Background in BMS/Smart buildings solutions/HVAC or lighting systems (different fields);
- Experience in working with SaaS platforms;
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills;
- Comfort navigating complex technical sales.
- You are flexible in travelling, staying around the London area.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A precise and innovative solution and technology to work with;
- Flexible working pattern;
- Competitive pay and benefits;
- Fun & Development opportunities - regular social events and monthly hack-days.
Please get in touch directly to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply!
#smartbuildings #smartcities #buildingautomation #buildings #smartcities #sensors #solutionarchitect #londonjobs #UK jobs #LI-IS1
Apply for this job
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.