Electrical Building Services Engineer.
Frankfurt - Germany
€60,000 - 85,000
My client is one of the biggest engineering and design companies in Europe, who are designing some of the most innovative and sustainable Data Centres for the biggest blue-chip companies in the world.
They are looking to bring on-board an individual that is looking for a company that can offer real career progression, a dynamic environment that encourages collaboration, and the opportunity to work with a world-leading, interdisciplinary engineering and design team.
What is the focus of this role?
- Responsibility for the electrical design of data centre projects in Germany
- Prepare/Assist with reports, technical drawings and engineering specifications and tender documentation
- Guide clients and internal stakeholders in providing cost effective, reliable and clean electrical systems.
- Measuring and compiling of bills of quantities
- Perform site inspections and attend meetings
- Manage and deliver electrical work packages, including factory acceptance tests and site commissioning activities
What do we need from you?
- Based, or willing to relocate, to Frankfurt
- Previous work experience in Germany, with knowledge of German standards, legislations and building codes.
- Minimum of 2 years Electrical Engineering experience (BSc/BEng/BTech degree in Electrical Engineering ideally)
- Data Centre experience is NOT necessary, but it would be preferable if you had previously worked on industrial/manufacturing/power plant projects
- English and German language skills required
What do you receive?
- We are looking to offer a competitive salary package, with great additional benefits
- You will also be joining a small but growing and dynamic team with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making pathways, agile teams and a drive for innovation.
Apply for this job