My client is digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide, this is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant business! Due to €30 million in Series A funding raised back in March 2020, they are ready to expand their team.
This role is based in Vienna - the city has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row.
You will be digging into what is happening in the Netherlands and other international markets, working closely with sales, external agencies and digital tools. You’ll be our customer advocate, telling their stories and creating content that educates them on how best to leverage tech or what’s trending in their niche. While constantly considering our customers in the market, your target will be to increase online & offline visibility and drive lead generation across your regions.
- Increase the organic visibility of the website in the Netherlands and internationally.
- Develop offline partnerships that can bring the business to new audiences.
- Be responsible for writing effective marketing copy that drives impact – engaging headlines and subject lines as examples – and researching creative content ideas.
- Analyse the performance of content to drive improved outcomes.
- You are a data-driven storyteller that can develop impactful content.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in content marketing & content writing (website copy, blog posts, webinars,…).
- You understand analytics, experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hrefs, SEM Rush is a plus.
- You have impeccable spoken and written skills in Dutch and fluent business English skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International, motivated and agile team.
- Personal and professional development.
- Hybrid working patterns.
- Team events, free drinks and snacks.
#smartbuidlings #HR #digitalmarketing #marketinglead #buildings #constructionjobs #realestatejobs #Austriajobs #Viennajobs #recruiting #LI-IS1Apply for this job
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.