My client is digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide, this is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant business! Due to €30 million in Series A funding raised back in March 2020, they are ready to expand their team.
This role is based in Vienna - the city has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row.
You will be digging into our performance channels for multiple markets and leading a team of performance marketing experts to deliver growth week over week. You will be responsible for filling the sales funnel with plenty of high-quality leads and optimising the channel mix to drive the highest commercial outcome. You will manage different paid channels with your team to maximise their impact and collaborate across the business to keep on top of performance.
- Be responsible for the European regions within Digital Marketing Team.
- Set up and optimise different paid channels for lead generation Identify new opportunities for lead generation in the markets.
- Dig deep into performance data to identify optimisation opportunities and lead the team in exceeding their KPIs.
- Work with the Content Marketing team to develop engaging creative, and high-performing landing pages.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in CRO and marketing automation.
- Team lead experience and a proven track record in leading people to exceed performance marketing targets, preferably in a B2B business.
- Fluent in written and verbal English, German is advantageous.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International, motivated and agile team.
- Personal and professional development.
- Hybrid working patterns.
- Team events, free drinks and snacks.
#smartbuidlings #HR #digitalmarketing #marketinglead #buildings #constructionjobs #realestatejobs #Austriajobs #Viennajobs #recruiting #LI-IS1Apply for this job
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.