Business Development Manager - Data Centre & Life Science construction.
Frankfurt or Zurich - DACH
Do you find yourself thinking what next? If so, then I think it would be good for us to talk. CM Industrial are teamed up with one of the fastest-growing, international construction consultancies across Europe, who have big plans and they need your help.
“What is the role…?”
As a Business Development/ Key Account Manager, you are responsible for defining and executing sales/BD strategies for the DACH region, identifying project opportunities and developing key customer relationships. This also includes:
- Define and execute sales/BD strategies across Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Identify new project opportunities and maintain a solid pipeline of potential projects
- Develop and grow key customer relationships
- Conduct data-driven analyse of customer projects to prioritise the most suitable opportunities
- Collaborate with the Business Generation team and DACH leadership to develop market knowledge and intelligence
But aside from the core responsibilities you would expect from a business development role, why should you consider this opportunity?
- You'll join an ambitious team committed to making a difference to the most exciting projects and programmes happening in Europe.
- Their forward-thinking motto places a huge emphasis on looking after individuals and supporting them to succeed
- You'll be working in a flat, non-hierarchical environment where collaboration is at the forefront and everybody's voice is heard
- A chance to join a true global leader in the Hi-Tech & Life Science construction market
- The opportunity to play a significant part in developing new market growth and accelerating your own career development
A few key points:
- Can be based in either Frankfurt or Zurich
- Some travel required throughout the DACH region, for customer and team meetings
- An existing knowledge and passion for the data centre and/or biopharma construction space
- English and German language skills required
Apply now, or reach out to me directly on LinkedIn or via email (Henry.Longhurst@industrial-cm.com) if you're interested in to learn more!
Apply for this job